Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only

Use this form to apply for a New York State Intern Engineer Certificate. Qualifications for NYS Intern Engineer Certificate may be found on our web site under License Requirements.

Applicants must complete this form and submit it with the appropriate fee ($70 only) directly to the Office of the Professions at the mailing address at the end of the Form. Make checks payable to the New York State Education Department. NOTE: Your cancelled check is your receipt.

Change Address or Name You are required to notify us within 30 days of any address or name changes. Please read the instructions to request this change.