Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only
This form must be submitted directly by the Dean of the school where you are employed as a full-time faculty member. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.
  • Section I: Complete this section before giving the entire form to your Dean. Be sure to sign and date item 6.
  • Section II: The Dean of the school where you are employed as a full-time faculty member must complete this section and return both pages of the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address located at the end of the form.

NOTE: This form is required for initial licensure and, once you are licensed, must be submitted yearly.

Electronic Verification of Experience

The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept experience forms directly from supervisors provided that:

  • OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the supervisor
  • The applicant had no opportunity to directly alter the experience form before it is sent or transmitted.
  • Any experience documentation submissions should be made electronically to*.

*Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.