2. Can I continue to practice if I cannot re-register because I failed to complete the continuing education requirements?
4. New Licensees: I expect to be licensed after I graduate. Do I have to complete any continuing education?
5. Veterinary Medicine/Technology Faculty: Do I have to complete continuing education credits if I am a veterinarian or veterinary technician that is teaching in a school of veterinary medicine or veterinary technology?
6. Illness, Military Service or Other “Good Cause”: What happens if I am unable to satisfy the requirements because of an illness or other family emergency?
11. What if I placed my New York State registration on “inactive” status and was practicing in another state?
12. Can I use continuing education credits that I took before I placed my registration on “inactive’ status?
16. Do I have to submit evidence of compliance with the continuing education requirements when I re-register?
18. I lost or misplaced some or all of my certificates of completion of continuing education activity. What can I do?
19. What can I do if I contact my continuing education sponsors and they do not have records of my participation?
If you have a question that was not answered in this section, please contact the New York State Board for Veterinary Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org.