Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only

An initial application must be submitted for each nonresident establishment in order to do business in New York. A completed application (OOSPH502 48 KB) with notarized signature must be submitted with the registration fee of $345, a copy of your home state license and a completed license verification form (00S506 59 KB) from your resident state. Make checks payable to the New York State Education Department. NOTE: Your cancelled check is your receipt.

You must answer all questions and provide all information requested unless otherwise indicated. Failure to complete all required parts of the application will delay its review. Your signature on page 4 must be notarized by a Notary Public. Submit applications directly to the Office of the Professions at the mailing address at the end of the form.

Nonresident Pharmacy INITIAL or Transfer of Ownership Application Forms

Registered establishments must notify the NYS Board of Pharmacy whenever there is a change of location, change of name or change of officers and/or owners. A completed application (OOSPH502) and license verification form must be submitted to the Office of the Professions at the mailing address at the end of the form whenever these changes occur. There is no fee required for a name, location or officer/owner change.

Nonresident Pharmacy Change of LOCATION

Nonresident Pharmacy Change of NAME

Nonresident Pharmacy Change of OFFICERS and/or OWNERS