Online Form 1 - Application for Licensure
All applicants for licensure must initially submit Form 1 along with the $294 licensure and first registration fee. You must answer all questions and provide all information requested unless otherwise indicated. Failure to accurately complete all required parts of the application will delay its review. Additional forms below are required based on the licensure requirements of the profession. Do not use Form 1 to renew your existing license.
Continuing Your Application
If you have started an application within the past 30 days, and have not yet completed it, you can use this link to continue your application. You will need your Application ID, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
Upload Additional Documentation
If you have already completed an application, but you have additional documents or files to include in your previous submission, use this link to upload additional documentation. You will need your Application ID and Date of Birth.
Form 2 - Certification of Education
This form must be submitted directly by the professional school.
- Section I: Complete this section and send the form to the professional school where you completed your chiropractic educational program.
- Section II: The Registrar or appropriate school official must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form together with an official transcript.
Transcripts are required from each preprofessional college or postsecondary school attended.
Form 3 - Verification of Chiropractic Licensure in Another Jurisdiction
- This form must be submitted directly by the licensing authority.
Use this form if you are or ever have been licensed in another U.S. jurisdiction.
- Section I: Complete this section and forward this form to the licensing authority of the jurisdiction in which you passed the State licensure examination. Ask the licensing authority to complete Section II and submit the completed form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
- Section II: An official from the licensing authority must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
NOTE: A Form 3 is not required for licenses/certificates issued by the New York State Education Department. Also, If the certification/verification documentation provided by a U.S. jurisdictions contains the same information requested in the Form 3, completion of a Form 3 for that jurisdiction is not necessary. For certification/verification documentation that does not contain the same information, a Form 3 will need to be completed for that jurisdiction.