Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only

Use this form only for experience you wish to be considered by the State Board for Architecture that is not already verified in your NCARB Record, if you need additional experience duration beyond what is verified in your NCARB Record, or if you are asked to do so by the State Board for Architecture.

You must provide one form for each supervisor for which you are seeking credit. If the required amount of experience has been obtained in one place and under one supervisor, only one form is needed. The person under whose direct supervision and responsible control you were working should complete the form and mail it directly to the return address on the form.

This form must be submitted directly by a supervisor who will verify your experience. This form will not be accepted if submitted by the applicant.

  • Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to your supervisor.
  • Section II: The supervisor must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.