- A form must be completed and submitted by each employer with whom you are claiming experience. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.
- Section I: Complete this section and forward this form to the appropriate employer. Be sure to sign and date item 7.
- Section II: The employer must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
Electronic Verification of Experience
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept experience forms directly from supervisors provided that:
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the supervisor
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly alter the experience form before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any experience documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSExperience@nysed.gov*.