- This form must be completed and submitted by the school. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.
- Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to your school. Be sure to sign and date item 11 and include any fee required by the school.
- Section II: The school must complete the appropriate parts of this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.
A separate Form 2 must be submitted for each educational program attended that will demonstrate satisfaction of the education requirement.Electronic Education Documentation
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept official electronic transcripts and forms from educational institutions (i.e. colleges/universities) or designated third-party* transcript entities located in the United States provided that:
- The transcript is the certified true and official academic record and the document does NOT have an expiration date**.
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the educational institution’s registrar or officially designated third-party.
- If a third-party transcript provider is involved, it is clear that the educational institution has designated the third party as the official sole provider of its transcripts.
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly access or alter the transcript before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any educational institution education documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSEduc@nysed.gov***.
**Transcript documents with expiration dates cannot be accepted. Expirations on links to the document are acceptable.
***Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.