This form must be completed and submitted by the educational institution. The Office of the Professions will not accept it if submitted by the applicant.
- Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to the school(s) where you completed your professional acupuncture education.
- Section II: The school Registrar must complete this section and return the form directly to the Office of the Professions at the mailing address at the end of the form.
The school must attach an official transcript or a notation of all courses you completed. The transcript must bear the original signature of the Registrar and original seal of the school. If you attended more than one school to fulfill the professional education requirement, copy this form and send a copy to each institution.
Electronic Education Documentation
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept official electronic transcripts and forms from educational institutions (i.e., colleges/universities) or designated third-party* transcript entities located in the United States provided that:
- The transcript is the certified true and official academic record and the document does NOT have an expiration date**.
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the educational institution’s registrar or officially designated third-party.
- If a third-party transcript provider is involved, it is clear that the educational institution has designated the third party as the official sole provider of its transcripts. The applicant had no opportunity to directly access or alter the transcript before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any educational institution education documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSEduc@nysed.gov***.
*OP will only accept third-party submissions after we have determined that the arrangement between the educational institution and the third party is consistent with our security and verification standards.
**Transcript documents with expiration dates cannot be accepted. Expirations on links to the document are acceptable.
***Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.