Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only

This form must be submitted directly by the educational institution(s) you attended. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.

  • Section I: Complete this section before sending the entire form to your school. Be sure to sign and date item 9.
  • Section II: The Registrar must complete this section and return both pages of the form in an official school envelope with requested documents directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form.

If you attended a social work program not registered as licensure qualifying by the New York State Education Department, you must also ask your school to submit an official transcript or marksheets.

Please photocopy this form as needed.

Important Information About Electronic Education Documentation
The Office of the Professions will accept official electronic transcripts and forms from educational institutions (i.e. colleges/universities) or designated third-party transcript entities located in the United States or Canada. More information can be found here.