- This form must be submitted directly by the licensed landscape architect(s) who will attest to your practice. The Office of the Professions will not accept this form if submitted by the applicant.
- Section I: Complete this section before sending the entire form to the licensed landscape architect(s) who will attest to your practice.
- Section II: The licensed landscape architect(s) must complete this section, sign, date, and stamp or seal the attestation and return both pages of the form directly to the Office of the Professions to the address at the end of the form.
You must have a Form 4A submitted from each licensed landscape architect listed in item 5 of Form 4.
- Electronic Verification of Experience
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept experience forms directly from supervisors provided that:
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the supervisor
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly alter the experience form before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any experience documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSExperience@nysed.gov*.
*Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.