This form must be submitted directly by the educational institution you attended.
- Section I: Complete this section of the form before sending it to your school. Be sure to sign and date item 9 and include any required fee.
- Section II: The Registrar or appropriate school official must complete this section and return the form in a school envelope directly to the Office of the Professions at the mailing address at the end of the form.
If your program was not registered by the New York State Education Department as qualifying for certification or was not accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) at the time you completed the program, the Registrar must complete Part B. Remind the school that they must attach an official transcript or marksheet showing courses you completed each year and your grades.
NOTE: programs that were "approved" by ACEND must also forward an official transcript and have the Registrar complete Part B.
When studies were completed at more than one school, official records need to be sent to the Office of Professions from each college. Please photocopy the form as needed.
Electronic Education Documentation
The Office of the Professions (OP) will accept official electronic transcripts and forms from educational institutions (i.e. colleges/universities) or designated third-party* transcript entities located in the United States provided that:
- The transcript is the certified true and official academic record and the document does NOT have an expiration date**.
- OP can independently verify that the documentation is received directly from the educational institution’s registrar or officially designated third-party.
- If a third-party transcript provider is involved, it is clear that the educational institution has designated the third party as the official sole provider of its transcripts.
- The applicant had no opportunity to directly access or alter the transcript before it is sent or transmitted.
- Any educational institution education documentation submissions should be made electronically to DPLSEduc@nysed.gov***.
*OP will only accept third-party submissions after we have determined that the arrangement between the educational institution and the third party is consistent with our security and verification standards.
**Transcript documents with expiration dates cannot be accepted. Expirations on links to the document are acceptable.
***Do NOT use this email to submit a question, as we will be unable to provide a response. Submit a Contact Us Form for questions regarding specific applications or to check the status of a licensure application.