Skip to main content
Welcome to the Office of the Professions’ newly redesigned website. Portions of this site may still be under development, so if you experience any issues or have any questions please submit a Website Feedback Form.
  • NYSED Homepage
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • NYSED Employment
  • Board Members Only

This form is for applicants seeking licensure in New York State by endorsement of a license to practice Creative Arts Therapy issued by another jurisdiction. You must have at least 5 years of licensed experience in Creative Arts Therapy, in the 10 year period prior to applying for licensure in New York State.

Complete and send both pages of this form directly to the Office of the Professions at the address at the end of the form. Be sure to sign and date item 9.

You must also complete a separate Form 4F for each licensed colleague you list on the Endorsement Applicant Experience Record (Form 4E).