Online Verification Searches
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The license information displayed here is provided directly at no cost to the public from the Office of the Professions' primary database, and reflects the information in the database on the date shown.
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this database, and the database is updated as new licensing information is received. Licensees also have a responsibility to maintain their licensure records. If inaccurate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Any discrepancies should be brought to our attention at email@example.com.
- The State Education Department makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this Web site, or that this Web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The State Education Department does not authorize the modification, republishing or distribution of this license information for any commercial purpose.
- The State Education Department does not authorize the aggregating of individual information provided on these pages for anything other than licensing verification.
- The State Education Department reserves the right to block access to any IP address that appears to be performing data harvesting through the use of robots or other automated programs making rapid-sequence queries.
- The State Education Department is not responsible for the accuracy of license information republished by any secondary source.
- The State Education Department is not responsible for any information or material contained on other sites.