Approved Sponsors of Mandatory Continuing Education

Click on the link for a list of the currently registered public CPE Sponsors. If you have taken courses from a public accounting firm, please email the Board Office at to determine if the public accounting firm is registered as an approved CPE Sponsor.

To be acceptable, all course work must be taken from an approved CPE sponsor.  If you take any live courses, self-study or professional ethics courses in NYS then the sponsor MUST be registered with the NYS Education Department.  The sponsor will have a 6 digit NYS registry number that begins with zero.  If you take a live CPE course outside of NYS, then the sponsor can be registered with the NYS Education Department, the National Association of the State Boards for Accountancy (NASBA), or approved by the state CPA licensing authority.
Last Updated: April 10, 2013